How can I obtain Military and Foreign Affairs Permit?

Some military sensitive areas such as Yunnan/Sichuan to Tibet overland and Mt. Kailash area. Our local Tibet travel agency begins to apply for these permits normally 1 month in advance at least to avoid any urgent cases, because to apply these documents for long distance trips such as to Kailash or Sichuan/Yunnan to Tibet, we’d better confirm and begin different application process earlier to ensure the trip works smoothly and it is why normally these travelers fix their Tibet tour booking with us 1 month to half year in advance.


Leave a Reply