How can I obtain Boarder Defense Permit for my Tibet Travel?

Tibet Boarder Defense travel Permit is needed if you want to travel to Everest Camp Base and Mt. Kailash area because those areas are close to India and Nepal. Our tour guide will apply it for you in Lhasa normally three weeks in advance and we need your photocopies of passport date page and China visa. Our tour guide will keep the permit for you.


Leave a Reply